Reviewing a Manuscript for Publication
All scientific articles submitted for publication in “Social and Economic Revue" scientific journal are double-blind reviewed by at least two academics appointed by the Editors' Board: one from the Editorial Board and one independent scientist.
Guidelines for Reviewers
Manuscripts submitted to Social and Economic Revue" scientific journal are reviewed by at least two experts. Reviewers are asked to evaluate the quality of the manuscript and to provide a recommendation to the external editor on whether a manuscript can be accepted, requires revisions or should be rejected. Reviewer can help the author, if filling in this review form and suggest some improvements to author´s manuscript. Reviewer can help the editor by commenting on the technical significance and accuracy of the work. Reviewer´s comments will be taken into consideration when the final decision about the publication of manuscript.
Reviewer is supposed to pay
special attention on conformity of manuscripts to a profile of the journal and correctness of references to publications, which posted the results of studies on the subject of papers.
All comments will be forwarded to the author while reviewers remain anonymous.
Invited reviewers are asked to:
As part of the assessment, reviewers will be asked:
- accept or decline any invitations quickly, based on the manuscript title and abstract;
- suggest alternative reviewers if an invitation must be declined;
- request an extension in case more time is required to compose a report.
Reviewer can send the completed form of the review to address:
Editorial Board of the journal “Social and Economic Revue”,
- to rate the originality, significance, quality of the presentation, scientific soundness, interest to the readers, overall merit and English level of the manuscript;
- to provide an overall recommendation for the publication of the manuscript;
- to provide a detailed, constructive review report.
Faculty of Social and Economic Relations,
Alexander Dubček University in Trenčín,
Študentská 2, 91150 Trenčín,
or by e-mail:email@example.com
Download the Review application form:
“We are sincerely grateful to scholars who give their time to peer-review papers submitted to Social and Economic Revue scientific journal. Rigorous peer-review is the corner-stone of high quality academic publishing.”
— The Social and Economic Revue editorial team.